Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to School!

Well, not for me! I always get very sad, actually irritated at this time of year that I don't get to go back to college!! I love my life and am very blessed to lead the life that I do, but at the same time I really miss my college life, my friends, the free time, everything!! Paige has definitely brought new meaning to my life and I am so lucky to have a happy, healthy, beautiful baby girl! I also have a really great group of friends now and I don't know how I would have survived the first year of Paige's life without them. I love you all!

Paige has been crawling for the past couple of months and is almost walking, she cruises along on everything, stands on her own and will walk with my hands...it's so cute! We are getting excited for her first birthday...I cannot believe that we have almost made it to one year....what a milestone!

at ellie's 1st birthday
ellie had a princess party!

playgroup at the children's museum
paige loves climbing all over hazie
outside playing in the water
playing in her ball pit
spending time with bb and papoo while we were away
one of her favorite past times...climbing thru the barstools
go red raiders!


6 comments:

Czarina said...

I miss back to school too! I feel so "adult" and yet I really, really don't think I'm mature enough to have a baby!
Remember when our biggest worry was pre-rush and making sure everyone going through Rush had a "rec??"
Oh...those were the day!

Shannon K. said...

Wow...that ball pit brought back some memories! We had the exact same one for Katie :D

Lindsay H said...

So cute!

Paul and Leslie said...

Rush...I haven't thought about that in too long! I wish we could all meet up at the ZTA lodge and catch up.
Paige is without a doubt the prettiest baby ever (and I see lots of babies!)!
Miss you all!

Team Leslie said...

Sweet girls in their tutus!!

Anonymous said...

love her to play with my balls