Monday, March 31, 2008

New House!

We just purchased a lot to build a new house! We are building in The Woodlands in a subdivision called, Creekside. We are so excited to have a new house to bring Tiny Tarro home to. Now, cross your fingers that we sell our townhome soon! (Disclaimer: these pictures were taken by a camera phone, so if they are a little pixelated or look 'stretched out' you'll know why.)



Standing on our lot.


Jumping for joy! Obviously pregnant gals should not be jumping, am I even off the ground here?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on EVERYTHING!! I was nosing throughs some old emails and found Lindsay's blog. I was checking it out and I found yours. I'm SO happy for you! I was driving on New Trails and saw the new Market Force sign. I hope all is going well with that too! Take care,
Annie
PS My blog is HibbardFamilyNews.blogspot.com

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

Congrats on the new purchase! When do they start building?? Sounds like you'll be so busy this pregnancy will go by really quickly!

Congrats again!

Ashley (Hord)

Team Leslie said...

Congrats!! Such an exciting time.