Friday, November 13, 2009

Don't you just love pictures with Santa?

We went to the Junior League Gingerbread Workshop last weekend with the cousins. There was a little bit more eating going on then decorating, but it was fun to watch them anyway! At the workshop we also took a picture with Santa which turned out exactly the way I thought it would.

paige loves santa
kendall and paige did not overreact at all
a little different then last year
Star Staffers sponsored the event
paige and me
tarro trio

Will we be visiting Santa again this year? Um, yes please! Do I love torturing my daughter by plopping her on strange people's laps and asking her to smile for mama? What kind of mother would I be if I DIDN'T do that?

3 comments:

Shannon K. said...

HAHA! oh I remember those days. I have an Easter Bunny picture of Katie saved up for the wedding slideshow ;)

Honeyman 4 said...

So funny!!

Lindsay H said...

SO glad you posted these! Cause you know I'll probably never get around to it!! :)