Thursday, September 4, 2008

Taking Her Sweet Time...

Well, it appears that Paige is taking her sweet time to get here...she must take after her Dad! I went to the doctor this morning and I am not dilated yet, but her head is down and she is in position. He said she could come tonight or within the week, so we're crossing our fingers for tonight! Not much of an update I know, so we'll just let nature take its course and she'll come when she is good and ready. Hmmm, maybe she takes after her Mom.

4 comments:

Shannon K. said...

I'm sure Lindsay is tired of me asking how you are doing. I would ask you myself but I know how it is at the end when you are bombarded with that question over and over! Can't wait to hear the good news!

Anonymous said...

She will be here before you know it!! We can't wait to meet her!

Team Leslie said...

I'm sure you've heard this plenty, but really cherish every moment of just "you 2" until she comes. Easier said than done when you're SO ready & excited to meet your precious baby girl! We can't wait either!

Team Leslie said...

...wait - I meant just "you 3" - including Hazie!! :)